Are you aware of the latest developments in risk managing your manual therapy business? Please join us to learn more.
Foyht in association with BGi.uk and BGi.eu invites all manual therapists (including chiropractors, osteopaths, physiotherapists, sports massage therapists and others interested in manual therapies) to join an experienced and knowledgeable team of practitioners who will discuss the numerous risk management requirements faced by manual therapists under the following general Osteopathic Practice Standards:
Communication and patient partnership
• Communication with clients – appropriate dialogue
Knowledge, skills and performance
• Dealing with difficult clients and offering compensation
Safety and quality in practice
• Consent guidance and consent forms, 16-18 year olds, areas of the body
• Note-taking, record keeping both digital and handwritten, client data requests, confidentiality – including data security
• Robin Lansman D.O. MIHPE, Osteopath Practice Principle & Clinical Director of Body Back-up Healthcare
• Danny Adams, Registered Chiropractor and owner of Bristol Chiropractic Sports & Family Clinic
• Ashley Watson MSc, Physiotherapist and Founder of Anatomy Well-being
• and host Rod Diaz, Membership Manager of Foyht
for a challenging and timely look at the risk environment for manual therapists.
Please register on website if you wish to attend the broadcast of this webinar.
If you would like to submit questions for the webinar, please register before the 20/3/23.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.